Vietnamese Visas Policy
- Apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy.
- Apply for a visa on arrival.
|Available Visas||Visa Requirements||Visa Information||Get This Visa|
|Business||Visa required||For business travelers holding passports who visit Vietnam for signing contacts, attending conferences or other business activities.||Get it as soon as 14:00 – January 29, 2019|
|Tourist||Visa required||Passport holders who visit Vietnam for tourism purposes.||Get it as soon as 10:30 – January 25, 2019|
|Work||Visa required||who intend to work in Vietnam.|
|Student||Visa required||For students from another country who plan to study in Vietnam.|
Vietnam business visa
All of foreign citizens without Vietnam visa exemption are required for Vietnam visa if you want a visa to Vietnam for business purpose. The business visa can be valid for up to 1 year with multiple entry visas.
We would like to show you some relevant documents that you need to prepare for your Vietnam business visa application. (If you want the visa to be sponsorship by your company located in Vietnam)
• The copy of business registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
• The visa form (original); Prepare from our service
• The copy of your passport;
Vietnam tourist visa
Vietnam tourist visa is applied by all of foreign citizens excluding the Vietnam visa exemption who want to visit Vietnam for tourist purpose. Normally, Vietnam tourist visa is valid for 15 days to 3 months, depending on your requirement. ( For 6-12 months applicable to US citizens only).
You can apply for Vietnam tourist visa by using our services and pick your visa up as soon as you land the Vietnam international airports.
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Business visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||18||70||$25|
|Single 3 month||28||95||$25|
|Multiple 1 month||21||75||$50|
|Multiple 3 month||43||110||$50|
1. Apply Vietnam Visa Online for the approval letter to pick up the Visa at Vietnam airport (Vietnam visa on arrival).
This method is very convenient, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes!
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
– Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
– Secure 100%
– No passport send-off
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy
Fill in the secured Vietnam visa application form online with required information such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date… You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
– The Vietnam visa code (If required)
– Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity)
-One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
-One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check this information with the embassy or consulate to know further information.
Embassy of Vietnam in France
Documents to submit to get the Visa:
Please bring the Approval letter along with you and prepare at least 2 photos of you (photo of standard passport size – 4×6 cm with white background) and some cash to pay for Stamp fee later at arrival border.
1. Original letter (We will process and send this letter to you in real paper before your trip to Moc Bai)
2. Your Original passport
3. Form NA1 – Comeplete information and attcehd information in advance (Download the Vietnamese Visa application – Form NA1 here)
4. Stamping fee
Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first;
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY;
- Your nationality on passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport;
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later but not earlier than the approved date;
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
M3 entry/exit form
|Countries||Tourist visa||Business visa||Visa On Arrival|
|Belarus||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Required||Required||Eligible|
|Brunei||Not required (14 days)||Not required (14 days)||Eligible|
|Cambodia||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|Chile||Not required (90 days)||Not required (90 days)||Eligible|
|Denmark||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Finland||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|France||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Germany||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Indonesia||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|Italy||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Japan||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Laos||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|Malaysia||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|Norway||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Papua New Guinea||Required||Required||Eligible|
|Philippines||Not required (21 days)||Not required (21 days)||Eligible|
|Russia||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Singapore||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|South Korea||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Spain||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Sweden||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
|Thailand||Not required (30 days)||Not required (30 days)||Eligible|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Required||Required||Eligible|
|United Kingdom||Not required (15 days)||Not required (15 days)||Eligible|
Frequently asked questions
90 days (1 country)
30 days (7 countries)
21 days (1 country)
14 days (2 countries)
15 days, with restrictions (13 countries)
A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required. Must have a
printout of onward ticket.
1 -Visa free agreement renes yearly during Summer. Check for updates before travel.
2- for British citizens only.